animal bite, Australia, black jeans, brush turkey, Brush Turkeys, Ellenborough Falls, Fashion, Forever21, H&M, Holiday Fashion, nature, oil necklace, OOTD, Outfit of the Day, southern hemisphere, Tesco, Vacation, waterfall
So yesterday we did the Wingham Brush Walk. Here is what I wore:
- Dress – Julian McDonald by Debenhams – £35.00
- Shoes – Primark – probably around £5.00, can’t remember exactly.
- Bracelet – Tiffany’s – Gift
- Necklace – Goldmark (Australia) – Gift
- Earrings – Accessorize – between £4.00-£6.00
Spotted at location
There were bats hanging from literally every tree!
So I’m in Australia at the minute. It’s gorgeous and I’m loving it. While I am here I plan on posting an outfit of the day post each day so if you are interested in those then be sure to check the blog daily.
Here is yesterday’s outfit. Yesterday was the first day cool enough to wear jeans.
- Wolf Vest – New Look – £7.00 (sale)
- Purple Jeans – ASOS – £15.00
- Stud Bag – New Look – £7.99 (sale)
- Sandals – Target Australia – $7.00 (sale)
Location : The Manning River, Taree, The Manning Valley.
Spotted at Location
Thanks for checking out my blog 🙂