Beauty and the Best of the Rest!
I have been lucky enough to be nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by my favourite blog Sweet Fancy Designs, check it out at http://sweetfancydesigns.wordpress.com/ to discover some of the coolest tutorials in existence.
Here are the rules of the VBA :
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Award to 15 or more bloggers.
So… 7 random things about me.
1. One of the most important things on my Bucket List is to attend a masquerade ball. I have been obsessed with all things masquerade since I can remember.
2. I love reading, my all time favourite book is The Forbidden Game: The Hunter, but I have a lot of other books and series that I love, here are just a few: The Sookie Stakhouse novels (the books True Blood is based on), The Game of Thrones books, The Harry Potter series, Pride and Prejudice, The Hunger Games books, anything by Janny Wurts, and anything that my friend Kelly recommends as she knows my tastes just as well as I do.
3. My boyfriend Jed has the infuriating ability to make me laugh at will. Seriously, he can just look at me in a certain way and even if I am mad or upset I will laugh.
4. I love Period Dramas. Television or book format, makes no difference to me. Here are a few of my period drama loves : Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, North and South, Downton Abbey, Tess of the D’ubervilles, Mansfield Park, The Tennant of Wildfield Hall, Northanger Abbey…..
5. I make jewellery.
6. I am an extra in the films ‘Decoy Bride’ and ‘Mausam’.
7.If I am even slightly embarrased I turn a startling shade of scarlet.
So according to the rules I must nominate 15 other blogs, I haven’t even been blogging for 2 weeks yet so I am not following a lot of blogs at the moment, but I think these ones that I am following deserve to be nominated.