blogger block, Blogger Event, Blogger problems, bloglovin', Inspiration, OOTD, problems bloggers have, product reviews, social networking, what to wear, you know you're a blogger when
Pretty sure I can’t be the only blogger to face these problems.
1. You get frustrated using bloglovin’ because, while it is great for reading blogs from lots of different platforms, trying to leave a comment on it is a nightmare, which ID to use? Which one works? Why can’t I just have a bloglovin’ ID? My wordpress ID doesn’t work. ARRGHG!
2. You can remember other bloggers usernames or blog addresses but when a blogger friends you on Facebook or follows you on twitter using their actual name you have no idea who they are.
3. You decide to review a product but oh wait someone you follow reviewed that yesterday.
4. Oh wow you just found out X,Y,Z, what a great thing to blog about! Tough, the rest of the world found out yesterday…and they blogged about it.
5. You would love a personal photographer for your OOTD posts but would never actually hire one. Boyfriend /Flatmate/self timer will just have to do.
6. There are too. many. social networks. How are you supposed to post on your blog, Instagram, tweet, post on facebook, upload to tumblr, post to google cirlcles etc. all in one day, nevermind interact with other bloggers across all of those platforms.
7. No one told you that blogging is a full time hobby. Somewhere between work, your social life and mundane stuff like getting your washing done and buying groceries you have to find the time for the most time consuming hobby ever.
8. Your laptop is ALWAYS on.
9. You freak out about what to wear to blogger events because you are a blogger and you are supposed to look cool, fashionable, unique and edgy but you are also a scaredy-cat who is afraid of drawing too much attention to themselves.
10. You face the whole should I wear makeup/ style my hair dilemma before attending an event where you will get your hair and/or make up done.
11. You want to post your make up and fashion looks/outfits but are scared about putting pictures of yourself on the internet.
12. When you are away from your laptop you have a million ideas for blog posts and inspiration is everywhere. The minute you switch on your computer – tumbleweed.
Let me know if you experience these problems too or if you experience any other problems as a blogger.
Thanks for checking out my blog 🙂
hilarious! and definitely very true haha. I know I definitely battle with the whole
“putting your pictures on the internet” thing – definitely have a fear of becoming a meme!
Makeupartistas by Kassi said:
Nicely said, but there are lots of different apps you could use that post to all your social media at the same time check out hootsuite, Also I think that because it is a hobby you shouldn’t be worrying about i but enjoy every minute of it, if it gets into an income earning stage then I think investing on a good team is a must!
xin sheng huo said:
I totally agree with the 12th point!!!
A great sharing!!!
Pingback: Wordpress Blogs - Wordpress Blogs .NET
instagram followers said:
Hey! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate!
He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him.
Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
Fashionista In Suburbia said:
Haha you could have written that about me!!!! Empathise totally x
Omg these are all true! Especially 7 and 12! XD
These are so true, all my life is filled with blogging and social media now
Andreea Goia said:
HAHAHA 1, 8, 9, 11, 12 SO SO SO TRUE!
I’m happy there is someone else who feels the bloglovin’ frustration, it enrages me sometimes lol x
Elena - Fashion and Costume said:
Ahahah..6, 8, 9, 11, 12…so true!!!
I knew I couldn’t be the only one to think so, thanks for commenting 🙂