Today I found out that I have been nominated for the ‘Sisterhood of the World of Blogging Award’ by the lovely Luchessa of http://luchessa.wordpress.com
Thanks Luchessa 🙂
If you haven’t already then go check out Luchessa’s blog, it’s great and she is even hosting a giveaway at the moment so there is no reason to not go and check her blog out.
So, back to the SWBA, the rules are as follows :
- Acknowledge the person who passed the award to you and provide their link.
- Include the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions I posted below.
- Nominate blogs and link those you have especially enjoyed reading. The number you can select is up to you.
- Notify each individual that you have nominated them.
- Have you ever visited a National Park or any of the “new 7 world wonders”, like: Taj Mahal, Christ the Redeemer, The Colosseum in Rome, The Great Wall of China, Chichén Itzá in Mexico, Machu Picchu in Peru, Petra in Jordan? (if not, which one would you be interested in the most & why?) No I haven’t visited any of those places yet but I have visited one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, The Great Pyramid of Giza which was pretty cool. Out of the new 7 world wonders the one that I would most like to visit is The Great Wall of China as some of my aunts have visited it and they etched my name onto the wall so I would like to see that.
- What’s you favorite food you can not go without for a week? Chocolate.
- What would be 3 beauty items you would bring with you to a camping trip? Dry shampoo, lip balm, and Avon’s skin so soft because for some reason it is midge repellant. For anyone who doesn’t know, midges are tiny little biting insects that plague the UK (mostly in the countryside and near water) and their favourite snacks are campers.
- Big city chick or a small town girl? Both. I grew up in a nice little area called Auldhouse where everybody knew everybody and so it was very much like a small town. Except that it was in Glasgow and was just a short bus ride away from anywhere you wanted to go, be it the cinema, a concert or shopping.
- If your life would be a black & white (silent) movie, which one would it be? Sorry but I don’t know any silent black and white movies
- If you’ve made a resolutions list for the new year, which one is going to be the top one, the one you are definitely going to stick to? I’m going to stick to losing weight. I would like to tone up a bit.
- Do you become homesick when away from home? Yes. I have lived in France before and I missed Scotland a lot. I needed my Irn Bru and square sausages so badly.
- What music genres do you dislike the most and why? That screaming stuff. Because y’know, it’s screaming stuff.
- What are you goals for the blogging year 2013? I would like to reach 100,000 hits before April 10th because that will be the one year anniversary of this blog and I think that that would be a cool way to mark it.
- What’s your very own little confession as a beauty blogger? I am rubbish at eyeliner. I think winged eyeliner is lovely but everytime I try to do it I look like an alien with a squint. I just can’t get it even.
Qs for my nominees:
What is your favourite TV show and why?
Do you have a song that you don’t mind playing on repeat?
What is the coolest thing that you have ever done?
What do you think makes a good blog?
What do you think makes a good blogger?
What is your favourite online shop?
Tell me something completely random about yourself.
The SWBA is about inspiration, skills and female power. So here are the links of some of the skillful female bloggers who inspire me.
Thanks for checking out my blog 🙂