Just watch and listen.
On Saturday I was at a friends house warming party. I had been sent some Pizza Hut vouchers, a bingo game and Casino Royale on DVD by Costa Bingo and I decided to put it all to good use.
Which led to the invention of Drunk Bingo.
To play Drunk Bingo you drink everytime one of your numbers comes up in Bingo and if you win you have to finish the rest of your drink in one go. Our winner also got the Casino Royale DVD and the last slice of pizza.
I don’t drink alcohol so I called the bingo numbers and watched my friends get tipsier and more competitive with each number I called. Here are some pics from the night. I think you will be able to tell who won.
Turns out that a game of Drunk Bingo is a good way to get a party started
Have you ever played or invented any random drinking games? Tell us about them in the comments section.
Thanks for checking out my blog
1.What is your favorite romance film and why? There are so many that I love but I think my favourite would have to be A Walk To Remember as I love how the relationship develops from bullying to tutoring to love. I also love how Jamie is strong, independant and has high self-esteem even though she is a social outcast. When she is asked to tutor the popular Landon who sees her as nothing more than a geeky bully victim she in total seriousness warns him not to fall in love with her. Go watch it, it will make you laugh, cry and sigh.
2. Which character from a film or book is your ideal romantic character and why? Julian from the Forbidden Game Book Series. His unrequited love for Jenny is so strong and intense. He is a prince of evil and in love with someone good which leads to some Hades and Persephone like behaviour. When someone with evil magical powers experiences unrequited love it makes for interesting reading.
3.Your ideal love life in a song – go! Umm I don’t know, will have to think about this one.
4. Song that makes you cry your eyes out for seemingly no reason at all – Oh this one is easy, I have a song that used to make me quite weepy. My boyfriend is from Australia and out of the 6 years that we have been together we had to spend 2 years apart (not consecutively) and we had a long distance relationship during those times. Save tonight by Eagle Eye Cherry talks about a couple savouring their last night together and hoping that the morning never comes because the man has to leave. It always makes me remember how sad and special our last nights together were knowing that we wouldn’t see each other for a year. You can listen to it below if you like, it’s a good song.
5. Film guaranteed to make you cry every time… I’m a wuss, lots of films make me cry. The last one to do so was Remember Me. It’s a really good film. Watch it.
6. What is your favorite color for romantic makeup looks? Umm light pinks that make people look like they are naturally blushing.
7. Favorite hair style for a soft, romantic look? Something up and wispy.
8.Which female heroine do you most identify with, either from a book or movie? Jane Eyre, Elizabeth Bennet, Jamie Sullivan (A Walk to Remember).
9.Your ideal romance life exists in which time period? It would have to be a cross between present day and the victorian period. It would be a modern day world but there would be old style romance, Balls and people would still know how to dance like they did then.
10. What are you wearing in this hypothetical romance? A ball gown of course.
I tag everyone who wants to participate in this tag. Please link back if you do it. Thanks for reading my blog
For any of you who make youtube videos or are thinking about making youtube videos I have created a Facebook Group called: Youtube ‘get more views’ Community. Feel free to go join it. It is about getting more views and subscribers for your youtube videos so there are 2 rules – subscribe to other group members channels and watch their vids.
Here is the link to the group : http://www.facebook.com/groups/128940443928812/#!/groups/128940443928812/
Hope to see you there
Thanks for checking out my blog
I saw a Top 10 list on www.shittalkinnick.wordpress.com of the top 10 people that Nick would like to meet and it has inspired me to do my own Top 10 series. (I will have a Top 10 page with links to all of my Top 10 posts.)
First in my Top 10 series is Top 10 Things I would like to do. (in no particular order)
1. Open a Wedding Dress shop which is full of gorgeous dresses which are all £100. I don’t see why anyone should have to pay more than that for a dress that will only be worn once.
2. Star in a funny Supernatural episode. If you are a fan of the show you will know what I mean, every once in a while they will do a really funny and not so scary episode and you just know that the cast would have had a ball making it.
3. Get a book deal for the romance that I am writing at the moment.
4. Play Jenny if The Forbidden Game book series is ever made into movies.
5. Be taken on a flight by my boyfriend. It would mean that he had achieved his dream of becoming a pilot.
6. Move to a place where I can have pets and get a cat and a dog.
7. Go to a masquerade ball.
8. Be on Big Brother for no other reason than to participate in all of the tasks. I think I would find them a lot of fun.
9. Become Famous. Not to have my picture in magazines or have everyone know my name but because of all of the cool things that famous people get to do – like going on strictly come dancing or designing your own shoe range – all of that stuff.
10. Hire a personal hairdresser to do my hair in a cool way every morning because the most elaborate updo that I can manage by myself is a bun.
Would any of my Top 10 make your Top 10 list of things that you would like to do? What would be number 1 on your list?
Thanks for checking out my blog
I have just seen a trending article on Facebook from Yahoo entertainment which states that Kristen Stewart has cheated on Robert Pattinson.
According to ‘People’ and ‘US Weekly’ Kristen cheated on Rob with Rupert Sanders- the director of Snow White and the Huntsman.
US Weekly even has photographic proof :
The final Twilight film will be in cinemas from November 17th. Maybe Kristen and Rob will be walking the red carpet alone at the premier?
I was really surpised by this, what are your thoughts?
I am quite new to blogging but I have been discovering some cool things to do to make your blog look good. The things I have done to improve my blog so far are:
1. I implemented a facebook sidebar.
2. I have a visitors flag counter.
3. I learned how to make image collages.
4. I customised the comment and share buttons.
So here are the details of how I did these things.
1.Facebook sidebar : See that facebook box on the left handside of my blog, want one? It is very easy to get, all you have to do is go to ‘Dashboard’ > ‘appearance’ > ‘widgets’ , then you select the ‘Facebook Live Box’ widget and drag it to the sidebar box on the right hand side of the screen and you’re done!
2.Flag Counter : I just added this today (tried once before but it didn’t work properly) To see what this is, just look on the left handside of my blog, see the box with the flags in it? Well that is telling everyone who views my blog what other countries my blog is being viewed from. If you want this follow these steps : Got to www.flagcounter.com, create your flag counter (it is very simple, just follow the instructions) once you have created your flagcounter it will give you a code, copy that code, go to your widgets page, put a ‘text’ widget in your sidebar, put your flag counter code in the body of the text widget and now you have a flag counter
3. Image collages : I had no idea how to do these but thought they would add a nice touch to posts that I do. So I googled it. For my collages I go to www.photovisi.com and follow their step by step instructions. So simple. Once you have made your collage you have to click on ‘download’, click on it because you then get to see your finished collage before you download it, then all I do is right-click on the final image and save it. Here is an example of one of mine :
4. Customising comment prompt and share buttons : If you look at the bottom of this post you can see you have the option to share it on facebook etc.. but my text doesn’t just read the standard ‘share it’, I customised it so it reads’ Think your friends would like this? tell them about it’. If you want to customise your ‘share this’ text just go to ‘settings’>’sharing’ and then change your sharing label
Customising comment prompt : Just go to settings > discussion, then scroll to the bottom of the page and change the text in the prompt box, you will notice that my comment prompt says ‘Go on…get in on the discussion.’ You can change yours to whatever you want.
So, like I said, I am new to blogging and these are just the things I know how to do so far but I hope they are useful to you anyway. If you know of any other cool ways to customise your blog, please tell us all in the comments section. I would particularly like to know how to get the ‘ Join x-amount of other followers’ box that shows how many followers you have.
If there is anything else you would like to know how to do, why not ask in the comments section? Maybe one of my other readers will know the answer.
Thanks for checking out my blog Please follow and ‘Like’ on facebook, go on, I showed you where the box is and everything