And the Live Passionatley award goes to… Beauty and the Best of the Rest.
Yep, one of my favourite bloggers has been kind enough to nominate me for this award, Thanks Nonfashionista of
The rules of the award are:
1.nominate some other blogs,
2. Display your award some place conspicuous.
3. Do something weird and out of the ordinary today.
So first things first, I would like to nominate the following blogs
- I love this blog, it’s full of cool things to buy on obscure corners of the internet, with a heap of other random things (like books and tattoos) thrown in to the mix.
-because missayodele is so passionate about everything, including fashion, art, travelling, and for some unkown reason lips too.
– The girl who runs this blog is so passionate about make-up that her posts make me wonder a) how on earth do you afford all of the products that you review and b) where do you store them all?
– A blog that is passionate about fashion and also about growing bigger breasts, this is why I love blogging, you can blog about anything, and who says you need to stick to just one subject? We can have more than one passion
So nominations done, I will tell you that I will display my nomination in my livingroom, somewhere near the tv,as it will remind me to tear myself away from the addictive box of colours and go do something productive.
And last but not least I have to do something out of the ordinary…well I am giving all of you who are reading this free license to promote your blog in my comments section, Comment, give us a link to your blog and tell us what it is about and why we should check it out.
Thanks once again to nonfashionista for my nomination, I’ll be posting again later once I have ventured out into the rain to buy ‘Glamour’ and get my free benefit products. For any of you who haven’t seen my ‘Free Benefit Products’ post, with Glamour magazine on sale today (in the U.K) you get some free benefit products, check out the post for more info.
Thanks for checking out my blog